The Wood Room has special meaning as it is named for our neighbors L. Paul and Elsie Wood. Paul is the great-great grandson of Timothy Younglove, the builder of our magnificent octagon house, and he occupied this room in his youth. In the Wood Room you will find a relaxed environment, decorated in warm tones and comfortable fabrics, that features a full-size vintage iron bed, a comfy down-filled duvet, and beautiful and plush hand-knotted William Morris-esque rug. And as with all of our guest rooms, The Wood Room offers a private bath with tub and shower that features an exposed brick chimney and authentic William Morris wallpaper over the painted bead board. And don’t forget to enjoy our organic handmade soaps!
Make your stay even more special with our Concierge Services.
- Long stem roses with our hand written card for that someone special.
- Local hand-dipped chocolates and fruits, a Signature Black Sheep Inn spa basket in your room.
- Black Sheep Inn signature coolers to enhance your private wine tour
- Reservations at local restaurants
- A soothing romantic and healing massage customized for you and that special someone all at the Spa at the Black Sheep Inn
- A private and romantic candlelit breakfast for that special occasion
Note: A Two (2)-night minimum is required when reserving your room.
Contact us at (607) 569-3767 for availability.
Black Sheep Inn monogrammed Robes are also available for purchase.