The Wood Room has special meaning as it is named for our neighbor Paul Wood, who is the great-great grandson of Timothy Younglove, the builder of our magnificent octagon house, and he occupied this room in his youth. In the Wood Room you will find a relaxed environment, decorated in warm tones and calming fabrics, that features a full-size vintage iron bed, a comfy down-filled duvet, and beautiful and plush hand-knotted William Morris-esque rug. And as with all of the guest rooms in our Finger Lakes bed and breakfast, the Wood Room offers a private bath with tub and shower that features an exposed brick chimney and authentic William Morris wallpaper over the painted bead board. And don’t forget to enjoy our organic handmade soaps!
Note: A Two (2)-night minimum is required when reserving your room.
Contact us at (607) 569-3767, or (607)368-8471, for availability.
Enhance your stay with these additional options. Have something in mind you don't see, just ask?
- Long stem roses with our hand written card for that someone special
- Local hand-dipped chocolates and fruits
- Black Sheep Inn Harvest coolers to enhance your Finger Lakes Wineries getaway
- Reservations at local restaurants
- A rejuvenating massage for you and that special someone at the Spa at the Black Sheep Inn
- A private and romantic candlelit breakfast for that special occasion
- A private luxury excursion to the local boutique wineries and breweries
- Black Sheep Inn monogrammed Robes and other signature items are available for purchase in our Mercantile