$209 per night
The Curtiss Room is named after world-renowned pioneer aviator, inventor, and Hammondsport native, Glenn H. Curtiss. This well appointed room offers a Mission-style queen bed and a comfy duvet, as well as a plush hand-knotted Tibetan rug. The Curtiss room is decorated in a style that conveys a sense of romance through travel and invention. The blue walls in this room could represent either the waters of Keuka Lake or the skies of the Finger Lakes region, and resonate a true feeling of calm and serenity, aided by the picturesque view from the Curtiss Room showing a wooded area across the valley. And as with all of the guest rooms in our Finger Lakes bed and breakfast, the Curtiss Room features a spacious private bathroom with a glass-enclosed shower, walk-in closet, and a subtle printed wallpaper over the painted bead board. Complimentary toiletries provided.
Note: A Two (2)-night minimum is required when reserving your room. Contact us at (607) 569-3767, or (607)368-8471, for availability.
Enhance your stay with these additional options. If you have something in mind that you don't see, just ask!
- Long stemmed roses with hand written card for that someone special
- Handmade chocolate dipped fruits
- Black Sheep Inn Harvest coolers to enhance your Finger Lakes Wineries getaway
- Reservations at local restaurants
- A rejuvenating massage for you and that special someone at the Spa at the Black Sheep Inn
- A private luxury excursion to the local boutique wineries and breweries
- Black Sheep Inn signature items are available for purchase