$169 per night
The Wood Room has special meaning as it is named after our neighbor Paul Wood, who is the great-great grandson of Timothy Younglove, the builder of our magnificent octagon house. Paul actually occupied this room in his youth. In the Wood Room you will find that there's a relaxed environment, decorated in warm tones and calming fabrics. The room features a full-size vintage iron bed, a comfy duvet, and a beautiful and hand-knotted William Morris-esque rug. As with all of the guest rooms, the Wood Room offers a private bath with tub and shower that features an exposed brick chimney and authentic William Morris wallpaper over the painted bead board. Complimentary toiletries are provided.
Note: A Two (2)-night minimum is required when reserving your room.
Contact us at (607) 569-3767, or (607)368-8471, for availability.
Enhance your stay with these additional options. If you have something in mind that you don't see, just ask!
- Long stemmed roses with hand written card for that someone special
- Handmade chocolate dipped fruits
- Black Sheep Inn Harvest coolers to enhance your Finger Lakes Wineries getaway
- Reservations at local restaurants
- A rejuvenating massage for you and that special someone at the Spa at the Black Sheep Inn
- A private luxury excursion to the local boutique wineries and breweries
- Black Sheep Inn signature items are available for purchase