February 5, 2014 by: Debbie Meritsky and Marc Rotman
Finger Lakes Beer Trail Package
Do you appreciate a fine handcrafted brew? Take a trip on the Finger Lakes Beer Trail, where you will experience the best local brews and get to taste their seasonal specialties. You’ll also get to try some of the best regional spirits and hard cider!
Your Finger Lakes Beer Trail package itinerary includes:
- A Finger Lakes Beer Trail Passport (before April 30, 2017 only), featuring special offers at 13 craft breweries all located in the Southern Finger Lakes.
- A Craft Beverage Passport featuring 7 Tasting Room passes, valid at 5 local craft breweries, 1 Farm Distillery, and 1 Hard Cidery.
- One of our signature, insulated 64 ounce growlers to keep your favorite brew fresh for the ride home.
- Your very own Black Sheep Guild card, which offers exclusive perks with our many Guild Partners.
- You may choose an afternoon of local shopping, whether its handmade pottery, antiques, or just souvenirs for your friends and family back home, or enjoy tastings at some of the local New York State Craft breweries or Finger Lakes wineries.
- Complimentary Finger Lakes Beer Trail map and tasting opportunities for your adventure
- All applicable Sales Tax
And a special package bonus,
- Beer related gift from the Inn
Optional enhancements to your package:
- Schedule a jewelry-making class in F.L.A.V.O.R. Studio, on the grounds of the Inn, to create a one-of-a-kind keepsake to take home.
- Reserve a Luxury Excursion to transport you in style to the wineries and breweries of your choice, giving you the freedom to enjoy yourself without the worry of driving. 4 Hour: $325.00 5 Hour: $375.00 Includes tax and gratuity
Package pricing is $95.00 per person, is separate from any accommodations, and includes all taxes.
To enjoy our special organic Farm to Table breakfasts, reserve your room at the Black Sheep Inn and Spa, a premier Keuka Lake bed and breakfast, and be sure to add the Finger Lakes Beer Trail package to your itinerary when booking your stay. Too much to see and do, extend your stay beyond two nights and receive a $25.00 per night discount on any additional nights.