The safety and well-being of our guests will always be our highest priority at The Black Sheep Inn. As a result, we assure you that we will always monitor and follow whatever the current CDC guidelines are in respect of cleaning and distancing policies. Since re-opening these policies have included:
- Taking a break from shaking hands and hugging! We would encourage fun greetings involving elbow bumps, rhythmic stomps, or any other dance moves that you might have.
- The Innkeepers have increased their hand-washing schedule to meet or exceed CDC guidelines and we are respectfully encouraging guests to wash their hands more frequently also.
- All food is being served by the Innkeepers. There will be no self-serve buffet items until further notice.
- We have spread our breakfast dining options into both of our dining rooms which provides satisfactory social distancing. We are also temporarily offering guests the option of having breakfast in their bedrooms.
- Whenever weather permits, we can move the serving of breakfasts to the terrace which is large enough to seat all guests and at the same time comply with current social distancing rules.
- We have increased the frequency and thoroughness of our regular deep cleaning and disinfection schedules of all spaces within the building, including exposed furniture surfaces, railings, door handles, light switches, etc.
We will continue to review policies and keep you informed. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at 607-569-3767 or firstname.lastname@example.org.