$209 per night
The Younglove Room gets its name from the original owner and builder of our 1859 octagon house. Along with constructing the octagon house, Timothy Meigs Younglove was one of the founding members of the Pleasant Valley Winery in 1860, and an important local businessman. The guest room that bears his name, The Younglove Room, exhibits an inviting and stately charm, with deep rich colors and a queen-size sleigh bed over a lush hand-knotted rug. Off of the upstairs front hall, this room offers a southeastern view of the picturesque landscape across the valley. And as with all of the guest rooms in our Keuka Lake bed and breakfast, The Younglove Room offers an overstuffed down-filled duvet, a private bath with tub and shower, featuring historic wallpaper reproduced from an early 19th century design over the painted bead board. And don’t forget to enjoy our organic handmade soaps!
Note: A Two (2)-night minimum is required when reserving your room.
Contact us at (607) 569-3767, or (607)368-8471, for availability.
Enhance your stay with these additional options. Have something in mind you don't see, just ask?
- Long stem roses with our hand written card for that someone special
- Local hand-dipped chocolates and fruits
- Black Sheep Inn Harvest coolers to enhance your Finger Lakes Wineries getaway
- Reservations at local restaurants
- A rejuvenating massage for you and that special someone at the Spa at the Black Sheep Inn
- A private and romantic candlelit breakfast for that special occasion
- A private luxury excursion to the local boutique wineries and breweries
- Black Sheep Inn monogrammed Robes and other signature items are available for purchase in our Mercantile