May – October
How does cycling along a sun-drenched ridge overlooking Keuka Lake with the wind at your back sound? Perhaps hiking through a deep-set gorge with the sound of rushing water in the air more your scene? Or could it be paddling a kayak through the crystal clear waters of Keuka Lake? What ever takes your fancy, if you want to have any activity filled break then there’s no better a base-camp than the Black Sheep Inn and Spa. We can certainly help to guide you to the best spots to immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the glacially formed Finger Lakes.
Your Finger Lakes Outdoors package itinerary includes:
- Your very own New York State Parks Empire Pass, which provides you with unlimited entry to any New York State park for an entire year.
- A full day’s Kayak rental to explore the soothing water of Keuka Lake and its secluded inlet. Rental includes life vest and paddle.
- An Inn Harvest cooler, filled with a selection of delicious and energy-packed treats to enjoy during your hikes in the Finger Lakes.
- One of our stainless steel Signature insulated water bottles, in a color of your choice, filled with iced tea or water to keep you hydrated while you hike.
- Your very own Black Sheep Guild card, which offers exclusive perks with our many Guild Partners.
- Complimentary mapping of the Finger Lakes region for your adventure
- All applicable Sales Tax
- And a special package bonus Gift from the Inn
Optional enhancement to your package:
- Schedule a relaxing and rejuvenating spa treatment to add to your itinerary and enhance your experience, prior reservations required.
To enjoy our special plant based breakfasts, reserve your room at the Black Sheep Inn and Spa, a premier Keuka Lake bed and breakfast, and be sure to add the Finger Lakes Outdoors package to your itinerary when booking your stay. Too much to see and do, extend your stay beyond two nights and receive a $25.00 per night discount on any additional nights