February 4, 2014 by: Debbie Meritsky and Marc Rotman
Finger Lakes Wine Festival
July 14-16, 2017
Discover the Finger Lakes Wine Festival on Saturday, July 14-16, 2017. You will experience over 80 wineries paired with regional artisans, music and culinary classes, all at the historic Watkins Glen racetrack. There will also be time for you to explore some of the Finger Lakes’ smaller, boutique wineries during your stay.
Your Finger Lakes Wine Festival package itinerary includes:
- A One-day Ticket to the Finger Lakes Wine Festival
- Luxury transportation from the Inn, to and from the Wine Festival
- A set of Handcrafted Wine Charms, created in F.L.A.V.O.R. Studio
- Your very own Black Sheep Guild card, which offers exclusive perks with our many Guild Partners.
- Complimentary mapping and tasting opportunities for your adventure
- All applicable Sales Tax and Gratuities
And a special package bonus,
- Handmade gift from the Inn
Optional enhancements to your package:
- Schedule a jewelry-making class in F.L.A.V.O.R. Studio, on the grounds of the Inn, to create a one-of-a-kind keepsake to take home.
- Schedule a rejuvenating Spa treatment with one of our licensed therapists in our on-site Spa.
- Package pricing is $165.00 per person*, is separate from any accommodations, and includes all taxes and gratuities. Too much to see and do, extend your stay beyond two nights and receive a $25.00 per night discount on any additional nights.
*Bring along another couple with you and save $20.00 per person on the package price.