February 4, 2014 by: Debbie Meritsky and Marc Rotman
Keuka Lake Wine Trail
All Year Fun!
We invite you to enjoy an incomparable food & wine weekend, where you will visit many of the Keuka Lake Wine Trail wineries, taste over 25 wines, sample each location’s food pairings and receive a complimentary wine glass. If you can’t make it for one of the Trail’s dates, we’ll create a Custom Wine Trail package for you!
Your Keuka Wine Trail package itinerary includes:
- Two tickets to the Keuka Wine Trail event of your choice
- A pair of handmade Wine Glass Charms crafted at F.L.A.V.O.R. Studio
- Your very own Black Sheep Guild card, which offers exclusive perks with our many Guild Partners.
- Complimentary mapping and tasting opportunities for your adventure
- All applicable Sales Tax
And a special package bonus,
- Handmade gift from the Inn
Event Dates for 2017:
February 18-19 Keuka Wine and Cheese lovers Getaway
April 8-9 Tapas and Wine Weekend
May 6-7 Keuka in Bloom *
June 10-11 or 24-25 Fire it Up! BBQ Weekends
September 16-17 Harvest Celebration of Food and Wine
November 11-12 or 18-19 Keuka Holidays *
* Add an additional $10.00 per person for these event weekends
Optional enhancements to your package:
- Schedule a jewelry-making class in F.L.A.V.O.R. Studio, on the grounds of the Inn, to create a one-of-a-kind keepsake to take home.
- Reserve a Luxury Excursion to transport you in style to the wineries and breweries of your choice, giving you the freedom to enjoy yourself without the worry of driving. 4 Hour: $325.00 5 Hour: $375.00 Includes tax and gratuity
Package pricing is $59.00 per person, is separate from any accommodations, and includes all taxes and gratuities. Too much to see and do, extend your stay beyond two nights and receive a $25.00 per night discount on any additional nights
When reserving your room, be sure to add the Keuka Wine Trail package to your itinerary.